Motivational Quotes

I have a FB friends that love to post motivational quotes as her status and,being the weird person I am,I copied down almost all of her status and keep it to myself.kekeke...


If you really care about someone, you'll make an effort to make things work out instead of leaving them unhappy & confused.
Don't quit because something went wrong. Quit because you tried your hardest and nothing made it better.
 When love is not madness, it is not love. - Let's stop this madness!
Life is really simple but we insists on making it complicated.
You must learn to let go and open your heart to someone else. It’s not easy to do but sometimes, you just have to. 
Just because they said they love you, it doesn't mean you have to believe it. Just believe the ones who show you that they do ♥
And lastly,I want to end this post with my self made quote that came across my mind while I'm brushing my teeth this morning.
"Never regret on what have happened in your past,never waste your present by keep moaning to the past,get yourself up and struggle in the present for the better tomorrow.That's the best." 
 

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hai saya Atiqah. Saya suka menulis dan bercerita.

0 comments

Just leave your comment/s here.Make it simple and nice ☺