Be a wise believer

Let's try to do everything we do for the sake of Allah. So even those simple house chores like cooking dinner, cleaning your room, smiling and talking with your family members, taking out the garbage, etc...if you do them with the correct intention and you objective is to please Allah, then you will be rewarded for them, insha'Allah.
Correct your intention and let it always be,because of Allah.
O Allah,
I have not seen a more generous master, patient with a wretched slave than You are with me.

My Lord, You call me and I turn away from You, You show affection to me and I show hatred towards You,

You display Your love for me and I do not respond, as though I am above You.

But this does not prevent You from having mercy on me, being good to me, and favoring me, through Your Generosity and Nobility, so please (continue to) have mercy on your ignorant slave, and be kind to him through the excellence of Your Grace, surely You are the Bountiful, the Generous.

All Praise is for Allah, the Owner of the Kingdom Who makes the ships sail, controls the wind, causes the dawn to break; the authority on the Day of Judgment, the Lord of the worlds.

All Praise is for Allah, for His patience despite His knowledge.

All Praise is for Allah, for His forgiveness despite His power.

All Praise is for Allah, for the lengthy respite He gives despite His anger, though He has the power to do as He wills.
 

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hai saya Atiqah. Saya suka menulis dan bercerita.

0 comments

Just leave your comment/s here.Make it simple and nice ☺