Quotes from Dawah Daily


If you have the opportunity to do a good deed, don't let pride or laziness stop you doing it.

 When my life is not going how I planned, I know it’s going exactly how Allah Subhanahu wa-ta'ala planned it.


When you feel all alone in this world, and there's nobody to count your tears, just remember, no matter where you are, ALLAH knows

Hard words can not touch a soft heart but soft words can touch a hard heart, so choose carefully how you decide to speak to others.

I Do not allow your sins to be the cause of your destruction, repent and start the reconstruction!

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

"Beautify the Qur'aan with your voices" [Bukhari]

 Follow DawahDaily on twitter for more awesome tweets (click here)

Will be update as time goes by.....I just feel the urge to post about some of their tweets as the reminders to myself...Well, it's kinda pointless to retweet em on twitter (though I still did that sometimes) cause my tweet moving so fast :( I tweet a lot everyday and I might forgot tweets from em if I didnt post it here >_<


Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hai saya Atiqah. Saya suka menulis dan bercerita.

0 comments

Just leave your comment/s here.Make it simple and nice ☺